Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Christmas to all!

Here's a recent photo of William in his obligatory Christmas outfit. I'm sure he's going to get more presents than is morally conscionable from his Mimi, but I suppose that goes along with being absolutely adorable and her only grandchild (for now). Meanwhile, we're hoping for at least a few days without schoolwork over the Christmas break. But, my first General Exam is fast-approaching in May, so I will have to make time for some studying. Nevertheless, we're going to make time to love and enjoy one another and I hope you and yours do the same. Happy Christmas to all!

3 comments:

Steve said...

What an adorable little angel!

There was life before my kids, and there is now ... and I don't know what I did with all my time back in the "before days."

Some smart person sugested all obstetricians or midwives say to parents the instant their first child appears, "Your life begins now! Now, it's all real."

Gary Snowden said...

William is as cute as can be. Really an adorable picture. I trust that the studies are going well for you. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Debbie Kaufman said...

Emily: What a beautiful baby.