Sunday, June 28, 2009

A month later...

For those of you who have children, I don't have to tell you that the first few weeks and months with your baby pass like a whirlwind. Although we have many things going on in our little corner of the Kingdom, my world has narrowed and focused for the present on our little boy. As it should be, of course.

This means that while I may have many thoughts I'd like to share, most of them relate in some way to diapers, sleeping/eating patterns, the pros and cons of snaps versus zippers, and the genius of pack-n-plays. And, even when I have something substantive to say, I have a list of things to do a mile long that take precedence for now.

So, in lieu of profound reflections and deep thoughts, I will share some more pictures. What follows is a small sampling taken of Will over the past week. He's now almost 8 weeks old and, according to his pediatrician, 14 lbs and 24.5 inches. Will is smiling, cooing, gurgling, and working on holding his head up. We love him more and more every day. Enjoy!









2 comments:

tikesbestfriend said...

Your child is wonderful! Ours turned 18mos today. They seem to be learning something new all the time. Today, it was going "down" stairs. :)

Gary Snowden said...

Emily,

Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos of Will. He's a real charmer with those eyes.