Saturday, March 22, 2008

Vacationing in London

My dear friends and acquaintances in the blogosphere, Ronnie and I are headed to London on Sunday night to visit our very good friends, Joel and Gabby Patrick. They have been there since August so that Joel can complete his Master's degree in philosophy at the University of London at Birkbeck. We will be there for a little over a week and I doubt I will have either the time or inclination to spend time blogging. No offense, but when it is between touring St. Paul's Cathedral and writing a blog post, I'll take St. Paul's every time. Please keep us in your prayers. We look forward to rest, relaxation, and really good fellowship with a dear brother and sister in Christ.

5 comments:

David Sessions said...

Sooo incredibly jealous!

Debbie Kaufman said...

Me too.

Anonymous said...

Have the bestest of times! Can't wait to see the pics -- put them on Facebook???

love you both,
Karen H

traveller said...

I hope you have a great week and that it refreshes both of you.

Bring your coat! It is still winter in Europe. I arrived in Stockholm on Saturday after a week in Africa....some contrast. It was 28 degrees F in Stockholm with snow on the ground. On Sunday morning it was 21 degrees F and snow flurries.

It is better in London but still wonderfully cool.

HE IS RISEN!

CB Scott said...

I hope you enjoy London. I was always fascinated interacting with people there.

cb