Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Preparation for ministry to women

I am told that according to blogging etiquette I don't need to give an update as to why I haven't been able to post something in almost a week. But, since I don't want anyone to think I've fallen off the planet (or been stranded in all of our Ohio snow), I want to let you in on what's going on. This weekend, Liberty Heights Church, where Ronnie and I serve, is holding a conference for the women of our church. Amy Garner and I are speaking and I have been immersed in preparation for the past several days. I would cherish your prayers as I prepare my heart and my messages, since this is first of such events I have ever been a part of.

2 comments:

traveller said...

Praying.

Steve said...

Now, be sure to wear your Dorothy P dress :)